Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thank You

On behalf of the Cape Girardeau Storytelling Festival committee, we'd like to thank our wonderful tellers, fans, volunteers, staff and interns. This year we saw a 41% increase in ticket sales. With that kind of momentum, we can't wait for next year!


But, don't take our word for it. Check out what other folks had to say:







Everywhere I go, I tell friends that the Cape festival is one of the best festivals in the country--and that the host city is a gem of a destination.
--Ted Parkhurst | Marion, Michigan


I was here in 2008 and thought it was an extrememly well organized festival featureing some of the most talented people in the country. I came back in 2010 hoping it would be the same--and much to my delight, it was!
--C.J. Born | Mahomet, IL


This is my first visit to the festival and I am already planning my visit next year!
--Kari Weaver | Jackson, MO

Best storytelling festival I've been to!
--PJY | Nashville, TN

Wow! It all was great! The Cape is a beautiful place for the festival. The storytellers each added their own flavor to the mix--making us laugh harder than we have for a long time, helping us remember our own stories and memories, taking us on a trip thorugh the whole range of human emtions and to places known and unknown.
--S. Mehrhoff | Columbia, MO

Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly--very welcoming--volunteers as well as local community members and businesses.
--JMV



Loved it!
--Paula Beck | Sikeston, MO

No comments:

Post a Comment